Are you a startup looking for funding or an established business looking for finance?
We can work with you to explore the funding options available for your business. Get in touch and we can talk you through the best options for your business.
Click here for a summary of the options available at various stages of business development
The types of funding we can advise on include:
- Angel investors– typically the earliest equity investments made in startup companies. Angel investors are often former entrepreneurs themselves, and typically enjoy working with companies at the earliest stages of business formation.
- Venture Capitalists- Venture capital is financing that investors provide to startup companies and small businesses that are believed to have long-term growth. Risk is typically high for investors, but the downside for the startup is that these venture capitalists usually get a say in company decisions.
- Incubators- organisations that helps new and start-up companies to develop by providing services such as management training or office space. There are plenty of options in the Irish market.
- Accelerators- organisations that offer a range of support services and funding opportunities for startups. They tend to work by enrolling startups in months-long programs that offer mentorship, office space and supply chain resources. More importantly, business accelerator programs offer access to capital and investment in return for startup equity.
We have experience dealing with all the main banks.
A not-for-profit lender established to deliver the Government’s Microenterprise Loan Fund. MFI provides loans from €2k to €25k to newly established start ups or growing micro-enterprises that do not meet conventional risk criteria applied by commercial banks.
- Enterprise Ireland
- Local Enterprise Office (LEO)
- Linked Finance
Asset finance is a type of lending that gives you access to business assets such as equipment, machinery and vehicles, or enables you to release cash from the value in assets you already own.
Invoice financing is the practice of using a company’s unpaid accounts receivable as collateral for a loan, which is issued by a finance company. The amount of debt issued by the finance company is less than the total amount of outstanding receivables.
Prices start from €149.
We can also work on a success fee basis.
Each business will have different requirements so get in touch by filling out the form below and we can discuss your needs.